Sunday, August 3, 2008

Favorite Soap of All Time


I am very fair skinned, and have sensitive skin. I am also so thin-skinned (in more ways than one) that when I blush, I look like I have a sunburn.

I love Yardley's of London products. I have been using their Aloe soap for about 25 years.

Everybody says I have great skin, and I have had no skin problems the entire time I have used this soap.

This is the best soap in the Universe. I would take it to a desert island with me as a minimal survival essential.

Sweet Summer Aloe & Cucumber Bar Soap by Yardley of London.

I was a rebel and didn't follow the trend to sit out in the sun with mineral oil on my skin in the 70's. (I just gave up trying to tan--I went from no tan to burning with nothing in-between.) I also like to wear hats with a brim and sunglasses that wrap around my eyes. This makes me feel like a celebrity posing as a housewife.

No comments: